Winged Sprints And Late Models are Back!
September 1st and 2nd at Aztec Speedway in Aztec, New Mexico
Join us at Aztec Speedway on September 1st and 2nd for the 2017 season finale. We will have the WAR series Winged Sprint cars, the Dirt Late Models and all our regular classes. Cars will hit the track at 7PM each night.
Special Event Pricing
Adults $15, Senior/Military $13,
Youth ages 6 to 14 – $7, 5 and under
free. Family pass of 2 adults
and 3 youths $35.
Don’t Miss This One!
See the 2017 Aztec Speedway schedule.
And note revised 2017 Hobby Stock rules.
Remember the Rules
As a reminder:
- No non race personal vehicles beyond pit gates. (Exceptions are track employees and ones going to handicap parking with a handicap sticker or permission from track management. Pit girls will have a list.) This also pertains to handicap in the grandstands.
- Absolutely no drinking in pits until after the last race of the night. Anyone caught drinking will be fined and subject to suspension.
- If there is a possibility of rainout wait until the call has been made.
Drivers remember the following items are required at Aztec Speedway:
- Mufflers in all classes
- All safety gear without tears, chips, cracks, or holes
- In Modified, SportMod, and Stock Cars valid USRA License
- Portable fire extinguisher to be in pit area
- Receivers in all classes
- Transponders in all classes (we have a few to rent out)
Border States Racing Series