Opening Test and Tune
- April 27 – April 27th Test N Tune 12 noon till 4 PM
- May 3rd and 4th – Season Opener will feature The Wild West Modified Tour with Modifieds, SportMods and StockCars. May 3rd and 4th.
- The June 7-8 event – the Davey Phillips Memorial
- August 10th – the 360 Winged Sprint Cars return. One night only.
- See the full schedule here
Special Event Pricing
Adults $15, Senior/Military $13,
Youth ages 6 to 14 – $7, 5 and under
free. Family pass of 2 adults
and 3 youths $35.
Don’t Miss This One!
Please Read All Class Rules and General Running Rules and Remember Them
As a reminder:
- No non race personal vehicles beyond pit gates. (Exceptions are track employees and ones going to handicap parking with a handicap sticker or permission from track management. Pit girls will have a list.) This also pertains to handicap in the grandstands.
- Absolutely no drinking in pits until after the last race of the night. Anyone caught drinking will be fined and subject to suspension.
- If there is a possibility of rainout wait until the call has been made.
Drivers remember the following items are required at Aztec Speedway:
- Mufflers in all classes
- All safety gear without tears, chips, cracks, or holes
- In Modified, SportMods, Stock Car, Hobby Stock, and Sport Compact Classes an IMCA license is required
- Portable fire extinguisher to be in pit area
- Receivers in all classes
- Transponders in all classes (we have a few to rent out)